Oden Technologies is the intelligent industrial automation company, empowering manufacturers to embrace Industry 4.0 and achieve perfect production. Oden provides complete visibility into all the production processes in real-time. It wirelessly collects data from any machine, integrates it with third-party systems and delivers instantaneous insights leading to effective quality control, timely maintenance and lower machine downtimes, optimized operations, and higher customer satisfaction. Oden’s mission is to help any manufacturer - large or small - reach ‘perfect production’. Make products better, faster, with less waste and impact on the environment.
You’ll be directly assisting the CEO and COO in their daily responsibilities, including overall strategy for Oden’s growth and operations as well as the execution of that strategy. That may entail market research, competitor analysis, investor and sales presentations, financial modeling, and daily oversight over cash burn and investment. The founders of Oden will be relying on this person to make sure that their ideas are challenged and to proactively foresee the needs of the business and its blind spots.
- Accompany CEO to client and fundraising meetings and assist in meeting preparation, including: research, creating presentations, note-taking, managing follow up and action items.
- Be the point person for supporting CEO and COO on several simultaneous projects (client matters, fundraising, business operations). Predict their needs and solve problems before they occur.
- Represent Oden to clients and stakeholders through email, phone and in-person interactions. Clearly and effectively communicate both internally and externally on behalf of the company.
- Assist in managing relationships with our existing clients while helping to foster new partnerships.
- Conduct market research on expansion opportunities and help shape our strategy for the upcoming year.
- Own the process of tracking and modeling our revenue and cost information.
- Liaise between Oden’s internal teams to support all business processes.
- 1+ year in a business analytics or operations role
- Knowledge and experience in business strategy, market research, growth planning
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced environment, and flexibility to juggle many projects
- Courtesy, integrity, and a constant attention to both Oden’s and the client’s best interests
- Ability to develop lasting business relationships with C-level decision makers
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized, independent worker
- Focused, analytical, independent
- Able to think strategically and see the forest from the trees
- Detail-oriented and can perform thorough, thoughtful research when needed.
- Adept at learning how businesses work, and suggesting and owning process improvements.