Senior Account Executive
Ohi is building the “Amazon Prime Now” experience for e-commerce brands, providing Amazon levels of speed and data intelligence to every other company. Our platform helps e-commerce companies position inventory into micro-warehouses within cities, and provides the technology to enable fulfillment from these spaces – replacing the existing 3PL network with one capable of doing one-day and same-day delivery at a low cost.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executives to join our early stage team and lead our sales initiative.
The ideal candidate is organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience. This position lays the foundation for a potential successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within Ohi for the right candidate who is willing to learn and work towards that goal.
We want you to grow with us and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business
- Game-plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Develop relationships with companies of all sizes
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 2+ Years experience as a proven Mid-Market Account Executive
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial seller that is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about sales
- BONUS: Has experience selling into Ecomm/D2C companies