Membership Sales Advisor
One Medical challenges the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible health care is unachievable and prohibitively expensive. In fact, we’re working to prove that just the opposite is possible — a system where quality care is affordable and available to everyone. To bring this vision to life, we rely on people-centered design, smart application of technology, and a team of talented primary care providers who have the time and tools to make the right decisions. The integration of these elements allows us to offer a seamless experience that not only saves our patients time and money but also leads to better health outcomes and happier lives.
We’re hiring at One Medical Group in MANHATTAN and we’re looking for people who are crazy enough to make healthcare better. Our mission is to build a top-notch organization with awesome people, thoughtful processes and inventive technology. We help our patients navigate the intricate healthcare system by being their advocates, guides and detectives.
Our team is already tightly-knit and kind of quirky, and we’re looking to maintain this special culture. We want detail-oriented people with friendly, flexible personalities to bring to our group!
Membership Advisors are the ultimate ambassadors of One Medical Group’s mission to provide high quality care, with outstanding service, at a low cost. They drive growth through one-to-one patient acquisition and introduce our standard of care in welcoming new members to One Medical Group.
We also provide amazing benefits and a competitive pay starting at $20.67/hr with annual opportunities for performance-based raises.
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound introductory calls
- Leverage knowledge of One Medical Group to sign new members to our practice
- Navigate new members through the provider selection process, ensuring they are matched with a provider who can meet their clinical, emotional, and other needs.
- Consult with and educate members on their insurance and healthcare costs.
- Have demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity)
- Assertive, persuasive and always focused on the customer’s needs
- Energized by change and self-motivated
- Always positive, team-oriented, and you implement feedback for self-improvement
- A diplomatic and exceptionally clear communicator/ Natural conversationalist
- Tech savvy. You have the strong ability to navigate through various software programs including Salesforce.com
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option