Membership Team Manager
One Medical challenges the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible health care is unachievable and prohibitively expensive. In fact, we’re working to prove that just the opposite is possible — a system where quality care is affordable and available to everyone. To bring this vision to life, we rely on people-centered design, smart application of technology, and a team of talented primary care providers who have the time and tools to make the right decisions. The integration of these elements allows us to offer a seamless experience that not only saves our patients time and money but also leads to better health outcomes and happier lives.
We're hiring a Membership Team Manager at our One Medical Group offices New York and we're looking for people who want to help us disrupt the healthcare industry. Our mission is to build a top-notch organization with awesome people, thoughtful processes and inventive technology. We are promoting patient-centric care and we help them navigate the intricate healthcare system by being their advocates, guides and detectives.
As a Membership Team Manager, you are responsible for the success and performance of your team. The ideal candidate is a strong team leader, an excellent communicator, and passionate about improving healthcare. This is a full-time position which reports directly to the Senior Manager of Inside Sales Operations.
About the Role
- Hire, train, develop, and performance-manage Membership Advisors
- Train, develop, and consistently coach Membership Advisors to reach their full potential and effectiveness
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the Membership Advisor Team
- Define, measure, and reinforce the best practices in selling and cultural behaviors
- Cultivate an environment that continues to make One Medical an amazing place to work
- Drive performance and high level of service quality by daily 1 on 1 coaching
- At least 2 years management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Maintain a company culture that is consistent with our award-winning work
- Demonstrate our core values
- A passion for empowering patients around the country
- Healthcare experience not required, but a passion for what we do is a must