Membership Team Manager
One Medical challenges the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible health care is either unachievable or prohibitively expensive. In fact, were working to prove that just the opposite is possible a system where quality care is affordable and available to everyone.
To bring this vision to life, we rely on people-centered design, smart application of technology, and a team of talented primary care providers who have the time and tools to make the right decisions. The integration of these elements allows us to offer a seamless experience that not only saves our patients time and money but also leads to better health outcomes and happier lives.
Started by some of the best-trained physicians in the country, One Medical attracts the highest caliber team of health care providers, allowing us to practice medicine the way it should be. Each of our professionals has the time to invest in personal relationships and engage in thoughtful decision-making with our patients.
We're hiring a Membership Team Manager at our One Medical Group offices New York and we're looking for people who want to help us disrupt the healthcare industry. Our mission is to build a top-notch organization with awesome people, thoughtful processes and inventive technology. We are promoting patient-centric care and we help them navigate the intricate healthcare system by being their advocates, guides and detectives.
As a Membership Team Manager, you are responsible for the success and performance of your team. The ideal candidate is a strong team leader, an excellent communicator, and passionate about improving healthcare. This is a full-time position which reports directly to the Senior Manager of Inside Sales Operations.
About the Role
- Hire, train, develop, and performance-manage Membership Advisors
- Train, develop, and consistently coach Membership Advisors to reach their full potential and effectiveness
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the Membership Advisor Team
- Define, measure, and reinforce the best practices in selling and cultural behaviors
- Cultivate an environment that continues to make One Medical an amazing place to work
- Drive performance and high level of service quality by daily 1 on 1 coaching
- At least 2 years management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Maintain a company culture that is consistent with our award-winning work
- Demonstrate our core values
- A passion for empowering patients around the country
- Healthcare experience not required, but a passion for what we do is a must
Benefits starting DAY 1!
- Competitive Pay
- Career growth
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- One Medical Memberships
- Coast to Coast Company Events/ Parties/ Picnics
- 401k + we match!
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & disability coverage