Sales Support Analyst
One Medical Group challenges the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible health care is either unachievable or prohibitively expensive. In fact, we’re working to prove that just the opposite is possible — a system where quality care is affordable and available to everyone.
To bring this vision to life, we rely on people-centered design, smart application of technology, and a team of talented primary care providers who have the time and tools to make the right decisions. The integration of these elements allows us to offer a seamless experience that not only saves our patients time and money but also leads to better health outcomes and happier lives.
Started by some of the best-trained physicians in the country, One Medical attracts the highest caliber team of health care providers, allowing us to practice medicine the way it should be. Each of our professionals has the time to invest in personal relationships and engage in thoughtful decision-making with our patients.
One Medical is seeking a Sales Support Analyst that will be responsible for executing research projects while working with internal and external teams. As a Sales Support Analyst, you will help One Medical refine its story for large employers, help develop content to explain the One Medical value proposition, and manage large, complex sales processes on behalf of the enterprise team. Our team works with some of the top companies and is looking to bring on someone who can help contribute to our continued success and rapid growth.
- Help enable sales process: Support sales team in researching new prospects and developing materials for them.
- Communicate effectively: Utilize effective communication skills in-person, over the phone and via email with internal and external clients.
- Develop an approach/system for communicating key project considerations (i.e. recruitment concerns, technical issues) with team members
- Design surveys: With supervision and coaching, design survey drafts and create first versions of results decks; increase competency with using interface and our normative tools
- Manage sales processes: Help the team manage sales processes, working with cross-functional teams to gather insights and position One Medical effectively.
- Hone your presentation skills: Practice and refine presentation skills through internal initiatives with managers and team-members
- 2-3 years of work experience, ideally with some background in healthcare consulting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional creative writing, editorial, analytical, research, interpersonal, verbal, and organizational skills required which includes ability to work under pressure and manage several deadline-oriented projects simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to tell a story from the data
- The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to work independently and with other professionals at all organizational levels
- Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Client Due Diligences, Consultant Due Diligences, Presentation Preparations, Ad Hoc requests and other special projects from prospective and current clients across Global Distribution; research, write, and edit materials describing investment products, strategies and services; coordinate the collection of quantitative data from internal business partners; assist in training new team members; provide back-up for Manager as needed
- Identify key proposal requirements, themes and issues incorporating into RFP and RFI responses
Nice to have…
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, particularly Word and Excel
- Identify instances in which qualitative/narrative and quantitative content requirements fall outside of existing response content database
- Identify, and interact with appropriate subject matter experts (including Business Developers, Relationship Managers, Investment Specialists, Product Managers and Legal or Compliance staff and Attorneys) to obtain and/or facilitate creation of new content; locate any related content or collateral material on which new content may be constructed and articulate unique aspects of new question to ensure accurate response
- Apply relationship management, communication and negotiation skills to coordinate timely procurement of information from subject matter experts and to negotiate delivery deadlines; appropriately communicate levels of urgency while simultaneously demonstrating respect for time constraints of subject matter experts
- Identify and evaluate all quantitative data requirements (across a broad variety of fund statistics) and utilize knowledge of all data resources to locate and appropriately manipulate data