Sales Development Representative
Oomnitza offers an IT Asset Management platform designed to provide organizations a comprehensive solution to track and manage their assets. Oomnitza is used by many name-brand, high-tech companies in multiple countries. Oomnitza was founded in 2012 and is now headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at https://www.oomnitza.com. Oomnitza's robust features include: Inventory, Reporting, Workflow, Agents, Mobile Apps, Customization, Automation, Integrations, APIs, Import Manager, User Management, Location Management and more. Sign Up For a Demo: https://www.oomnitza.com/demo Download Our White Paper: https://www.oomnitza.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf To discover what Oomnitza can do you for, please send an email to email@example.com, or give us a call at (866) 985-0557.
Oomnitza helps some of the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize the physical assets in their businesses. Whether traditional IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc.) or non-traditional corporate assets (aerial mapping systems, kegs, solar panels, etc.) we manage them all. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution has created an enormous opportunity and we are scaling rapidly. Oomnitza provides a software platform that automates and optimizes the management of all the ‘machines’ that power an organization. We help our customers streamline processes around buying machines, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining the security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, staying on top of software license usage and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization. We are looking to rapidly scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated sales development professional to have a huge impact on the business.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help build and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Self-starter who is eager to generate a consistent flow of opportunities for the sales team
- Highly motivated, positive and results-driven
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills