Account Director: Brands and Agencies
Opinary makes opinions matter. Our groundbreaking technology aggregates, analyzes and visualizes opinions and understands what the world is really thinking - in real time. Over 60 million monthly users understand complex debates at a glance and share their view with a single tap. We make content interactive for leading global publishers like The Times, HuffPost, The Guardian, BILD, Spiegel Online and many more. Blue-chip brands from Toyota to MasterCard use our record-breaking engagement, conversion rates and premium reach for best-in-class content marketing and insights.
Opinary has one mission: We make opinions maivn ktter for people on the web. Users in Germany, UK, and the US can share their opinion with just one simple tap. No matter the topic – from Trump’s possible impeachment to who will win the Super Bowl– we visualise the debate from within the content of top publishers and show people how their opinion compares to the crowd.
Publishers use our format to engage their readers and start the dialogue on their own pages, while brands like P&G, Ford, and the Gates Foundation use our tools to activate their target groups in the content of premium publishers.
With over 80M users per month in the US, UK, Germany and several different countries, we are one of the fastest growing startups in the media space. You might have used our tools yourself on publishers like The Times, The Guardian, NBC or Dow Jones.
We have just raised our Series A from leading VCs and are building a team that will take our company to the next level. Do you want to lead our US partnership with Agencies and Brands? As an Account Director for Agency and Brand relationships you are Opinary’s chief Evangelist, nourishing deep relationships with marketing decision makers in Agencies and Brands alike. You lead a team of Account Executives and coach younger colleagues on how to excel in sales and key accounting. Together with our most important brand and agency clients you co-create content marketing strategies and deliver successful Opinary campaigns.
- You have worked 4-6 years either on the buy or sell side of digital marketing budgets and understand media planning, media agencies as well the brand perspective in depths
- You enjoy working together with top decision makers in the marketing and publishing industries
- You enjoy advising clients on creating and designing campaigns, and coordinating their delivery internally
- You understand our mission and would like to represent us at marketing, media and startup conferences and events
- You are a true team player and already gained experienced in leading sales teams If you succeed in our selection process, you will work in our office in New York and spent extensive time in our head-quarter in Berlin. Our exciting, tech-driven team with diverse backgrounds (Oxford, Harvard, McKinsey, 8 nationalities) is looking forward to getting to know you!