Enterprise Sales Executive
Personalized marketing campaigns are becoming an increasingly popular way to reach specific user segments and engage them efficiently. However, obtaining and analyzing the data necessary to create targeted campaigns requires large teams and an enormous amount of time. This is where Optimove comes into the picture.
Optimove is a marketing automation platform that uses advanced machine learning algorithms applied on behavioral data to segment your users into various personas.
Its technology then establishes which marketing strategy works best for each user type in order to successfully capture users' attention and drive them to perform a specific action.
Optimove users are able to create a personal connection with their customers and to better fulfill their specific needs. The result is a significant increase in retention and engagement and an upsurge in brand loyalty.
Expanding its North American sales team, Optimove is seeking a high-energy, ambitious and passionate sales executive to lead it's Enterprise sales. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established market leader in many countries. In this position, you will develop and expand business opportunities, while managing the complete B2B software sales lifecycle. You will target, educate and motivate new customers to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. Moreover, you will play a key role in building and growing Optimove’s business presence in North America. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly-effective time management skills.
- Build and nurture new customer relationships from prospecting through closure
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Drive lead acquisition and qualification
- Lead the Enterprise Sales team
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in joint marketing activities
- Occasionally travel to trade shows and industry events
- Strong presentation skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in online software sales (SaaS) preferred