Enterprise Sales Executive
Optimove is the Science-first Relationship Marketing Hub, used by hundreds of customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. Optimove combines the art of marketing with the science of data to autonomously generate actionable insight, empowering marketers to deliver highly-effective personalized CRM campaigns across multiple channels. The company’s unique technology suite helps marketers maximize customer spend, engagement, retention and lifetime value. Optimove is used by leading brands of all sizes, including 1-800-Flowers, Stitch Fix, Deezer, Bwin.party, eBags, Chubb, Graze, Go Compare, Happy Socks, Freshly, and many others. More information is available at www.optimove.com.
Expanding its North American sales team, Optimove is seeking a high-energy, ambitious and passionate sales executive to lead it's Enterprise sales. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established market leader in many countries. In this position, you will develop and expand business opportunities, while managing the complete B2B software sales lifecycle. You will target, educate and motivate new customers to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. Moreover, you will play a key role in building and growing Optimove’s business presence in North America. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly-effective time management skills.
- Build and nurture new customer relationships from prospecting through closure
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Drive lead acquisition and qualification
- Lead the Enterprise Sales team
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in joint marketing activities
- Occasionally travel to trade shows and industry events
- Strong presentation skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in online software sales (SaaS) preferred