New Business Representative
Personalized marketing campaigns are becoming an increasingly popular way to reach specific user segments and engage them efficiently. However, obtaining and analyzing the data necessary to create targeted campaigns requires large teams and an enormous amount of time. This is where Optimove comes into the picture.
Optimove is a marketing automation platform that uses advanced machine learning algorithms applied on behavioral data to segment your users into various personas.
Its technology then establishes which marketing strategy works best for each user type in order to successfully capture users' attention and drive them to perform a specific action.
Optimove users are able to create a personal connection with their customers and to better fulfill their specific needs. The result is a significant increase in retention and engagement and an upsurge in brand loyalty.
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join Optimove's sales team in New York City. Our SDRs are responsible for driving new business to the front of the sales funnel by educating potential clients.This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate relationships with prospective customers
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Help to build sales pipeline and architect our sales process
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- 1+ year of previous sales experience
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Comfortable on the phone, and happy to handle objections
- Strong email writing skills
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Well organized, go-getter mentality
- Previous CRM experience a plus
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to help the company grow