Sales Research and Operations Specialist
Optimove is the Science-first Relationship Marketing Hub. With an actionable Customer Data Platform at its core, Optimove autonomously transforms customer data into actionable insights, helping customer-centric businesses drive measurable growth. The company’s unique technology suite enables the smart orchestration, measurement and optimization of highly personalized multi-channel campaigns, at scale, resulting in improved customer experience, retention and lifetime value. Optimove is used by hundreds of leading brands of all sizes, including Staples, Deezer, GVC, Family Dollar, J.Jill, lastminute.com, Talkspace and Sweaty Betty. Optimove employs over 200 people in its New York, London and Tel Aviv offices.
The Sales Research and Operations Specialist will manage projects, research industries and provide technical and analytical support for Optimove’s global sales operations.
- Strategizing around best practices for effective outbound sales process in working with the SDR teams and VP of Business Development, including account distribution between salespeople.
- Sales Data Management: sourcing and inputting of target accounts and prospects into the CRM for the Optimove global sales team.
- Daily upkeep and optimization of Optimove’s CRM platform.
- Conferences/Trade Shows/ Events outbound strategy and execution.
- Building elaborate and thorough monthly and quarterly performance reports for each salesperson and standardize this process around Optimove’s international offices.
- Training new recruits for CRM and prospecting tools
- Partnering with the global Growth Team on all systems and integrations.
- Develop creative solutions to complex business problems around data collection, analysis, storage, and reporting
- Implement workflows to automate sales processes and enhance organizational effectiveness
- Build, track, and analyze reports to provide management with informed recommendations on lead optimization strategies
- Responsible for data management and integrity in Salesforce.com - including bulk uploads/updates, team compliance and deduplication
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent at a minimum
- Excel wizardry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different systems and CRM tools
- Experience with systems implementation
- Autonomous, independent thinker and self-starting individual.
- Critical thinking and eagerness to find solutions to complex problems with a commitment to further the growth of the company.
- Enthusiastic about working in an international, intellectually stimulating and fast growing startup environment.
- A sense of humor.