VP Enterprise Sales
Optimove is the Science-first Relationship Marketing Hub. With an actionable Customer Data Platform at its core, Optimove autonomously transforms customer data into actionable insights, helping customer-centric businesses drive measurable growth. The company’s unique technology suite enables the smart orchestration, measurement and optimization of highly personalized multi-channel campaigns, at scale, resulting in improved customer experience, retention and lifetime value. Optimove is used by hundreds of leading brands of all sizes, including Staples, Deezer, GVC, Family Dollar, J.Jill, lastminute.com, Talkspace and Sweaty Betty. Optimove employs over 200 people in its New York, London and Tel Aviv offices.
Expanding its North American sales team, Optimove is seeking a high-energy, ambitious and passionate sales executive to build out it's Enterprise sales. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established market leader in many countries. In this position, you will develop and expand business opportunities, while managing the complete B2B software sales lifecycle. You will target, educate and motivate new customers to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. Moreover, you will play a key role in building and growing Optimove’s business presence in North America. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly-effective time management skills.
- Build and nurture new customer relationships from prospecting through closure
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Drive lead acquisition and qualification
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in joint marketing activities
- Occasionally travel to trade shows and industry events
- Strong presentation skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in online software sales (SaaS) preferred