New Business Associate
Optimove is the Science-first Relationship Marketing Hub, used by hundreds of customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. Optimove combines the art of marketing with the science of data to autonomously generate actionable insight, empowering marketers to deliver highly-effective personalized CRM campaigns across multiple channels. The company’s unique technology suite helps marketers maximize customer spend, engagement, retention and lifetime value.
Optimove is used by leading brands of all sizes, including 1-800-Flowers, Stitch Fix, Deezer, Bwin.party, eBags, Chubb, Graze, Go Compare, Happy Socks, Freshly, and many others. More information is available at www.optimove.com.
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join Optimove's sales team in New York City. Our New Business Associate's are responsible for driving new business to the front of the sales funnel by educating potential clients.This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate relationships with prospective customers
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Help to build sales pipeline and architect our sales process
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- 0-1+ year of previous sales experience
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Comfortable on the phone, and happy to handle objections
- Strong email writing skills
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Well organized, go-getter mentality
- Previous CRM experience a plus
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to help the company grow