Optimove is the Science-first Relationship Marketing Hub, used by hundreds of customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. Optimove combines the art of marketing with the science of data to autonomously generate actionable insight, empowering marketers to deliver highly-effective personalized CRM campaigns across multiple channels. The company’s unique technology suite helps marketers maximize customer spend, engagement, retention and lifetime value.
Optimove is used by leading brands of all sizes, including 1-800-Flowers, Stitch Fix, Deezer, Bwin.party, eBags, Chubb, Graze, Go Compare, Happy Socks, Freshly, and many others. More information is available at www.optimove.com.
We are seeking a Partnerships Director for our NYC office to strengthen our market position, drive financial growth through building relationships with new business partners and help us further expand our flourishing partner channel. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established market leader in many countries. In this position, you will be required to scout, recruit and manage the complete end-to-end relationship with Optimove’s partners. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities, coupled with highly effective time management capabilities, a person who is looking for business challenges and for being directly responsible for revenue generation and hitting growth targets.
- Prospect and recruit new partners, leveraging Optimove’s existing market presence
- Qualify potential partners, identify their requirements and articulate the benefits of potential partnership with Optimove
- Manage, on-board and nurture new partners, while being their main point of contact at Optimove and hold full responsibility for maximizing the potential of each partner
- Own and support partner accounts, end-to-end: provide partners with the required tool-set, knowledge and know-how, to help meet their needs and objectives
- Full responsibility for generating a lucrative sales pipeline, acting as a sales enablement function and meeting business goals, KPIs and revenue targets
- 2-5 years of experience in Business Development / Partnership Management / Sales
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Business Management preferred
- Good knowledge of, and interest in, technology and data analysis Self-motivated, disciplined, entrepreneurial, looking for career development in an environment that actively encourages individuals to succeed
- Energetic, enthusiastic and persistent
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and also as part of a small and growing team
- Experience in sales or business development of an online software (SaaS) business – an advantage
- Experience in the retail/e-commerce industry – an advantage
- Experience with digital marketing agencies – an advantage
They typically don't offer equity. If equity is important to the candidate, they may be willing to revisit the topic after their 1 year anniversary.