Data Support Specialist
OptionMetrics is the leading provider of historical implied volatility, greeks, and option pricing data for the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific markets. IvyDB is the premier source of implied volatility and the industry standard for options research databases.
OptionMetrics is looking for a highly motivated Data Specialist, to serve our growing customer base by analyzing and resolving data issues with our options market data.
- Research and identify data problems based on customer information, and submit corrections wherever practical
- Identify and implement improvements to data quality checks
- Relentlessly drive towards perfect market data
- Work closely with our Customer Support and Quality Assurance teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years' experience in a direct customer support role.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Familiarity with the SQL language.
- Experience with financial market data a plus.