TRANSFORMING COMMERCE, ONE RELATIONSHIP AT A TIMEOrderGroove is redefining how worldwide brands and major retailers interact with their most valuable customers. We create the ultimate subscriber experience and deliver game-changing business results.Our SaaS-based Subscription Enablement Technology™, coupled with subscription-specific data, analytics and unparalleled subscription marketing expertise, is used by the world’s largest companies like CVS, Walmart, GNC, L’Oréal and Nestle/Purina.
OrderGroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of subscription commerce. If you’re driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients have a rewarding and successful partnership working with OrderGroove.
Working on the Client Success Team requires a passion for building strong client relationships and becoming our clients’ most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients. The Client Success Relationship Manager owns the post-sales experience and works directly with our clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success. As a Client Success Relationship Manager, you will use your consultative and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients. Are you ready to join us?
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for the subscription program and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals.
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your client’s brand and maximize program results.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive strategic growth plans that will serve as the road map for growing client programs.
- Become an extension of the client’s marketing team by demonstrating deep subscription marketing expertise and providing proactive partnership and responsive support.
- Educate clients on subscription best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives.
- Serve as the main point person for all client projects and requests to ensure delivery of timely, high quality outcomes and exceptional client service.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s subscription program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will maximize program results.
- Analyze and interpret clients’ data and provide actionable strategic recommendations. Be an advocate for your clients’ needs within OrderGroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients’ goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate. Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Participate in and provide leadership for innovative cross-functional projects for your clients.
- Support internal team members and share best practices to ensure that Client Success team goals are met.
- Own your clients’ success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter.
- BS / BA degree required
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven track record of relationship management with consistent revenue growth of a client portfolio
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to OrderGroove and our clients
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Base Salary: $120,000
- On Target Earnings: $132,000
- Stock Options Available
- full benefits (send follow-up benefits)
- unlimited vacation
- Team building and community outreach events