Ordergroove helps retailers and brands make themselves indispensable to their customers’ lives by anticipating their needs (with data science) and being there to frictionlessly capture the Order, Reorder or Subscription at any and every channel — online, retail stores, mobile, SMS, Facebook, Voice, IoT and whatever comes next. We call this movement from episodic transactions to ongoing customer relationships Relationship Commerce. Our Relationship Commerce Cloud is coupled with deep data science and a team of marketing and merchandising experts that drive an increase in purchase frequency and annual spend for brands and retailers including Walmart, Nestle, PetSmart, Vitamin Shoppe, illy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others.
OrderGroove is looking for an ambitious and talented Enterprise Sales Professional to drive the business for our first to market Subscription Enablement Technology. Our platform supports the fastest growing area of eCommerce, Subscription Programs. The Sales Director will focus on expanding and developing customer relationships within assigned territories and maximizing revenue growth. The ideal candidate in this role will thrive in a high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
- Create strategic sales plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Establish Relationships with prospective customers in the retail and consumer packaged goods space, create “internal champions" within the business, have a “Land and Expand” mentality
- Manage prospect, forecast, pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets and quotas
- Champion OrderGroove’s SaaS Platform and vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, tradeshows, market events and special initiatives
- Lead strategy for pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships
- Disciplined to achieve monthly and quarterly quotas
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales, SaaS, eCommerce or Subscription Applications
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals within large enterprise accounts with a "Land and Expand" strategy, success in sales, President’s Club, Exceeding Quotas, Breaking Sales Records
- Consistently and successfully managing Sales cycles of 3-12 months
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to present proposition value of platform utilizing solution selling
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives leveraging value and insight selling best practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Travel: 30%