Enterprise Client Director
Ordergroove helps retailers and brands make themselves indispensable to their customers’ lives by anticipating their needs (with data science) and being there to frictionlessly capture the Order, Reorder or Subscription at any and every channel — online, retail stores, mobile, SMS, Facebook, Voice, IoT and whatever comes next. We call this movement from episodic transactions to ongoing customer relationships Relationship Commerce. Our Relationship Commerce Cloud is coupled with deep data science and a team of marketing and merchandising experts that drive an increase in purchase frequency and annual spend for brands and retailers including Walmart, Nestle, PetSmart, Vitamin Shoppe, illy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others.
OrderGroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of consumer-focused, relationship commerce. If you’re driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients have a rewarding and successful partnership working with OrderGroove.
Working on the Client Success Team requires a passion for building strong client relationships and becoming our clients’ most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients. The Enterprise Client Director owns the post-sales experience and works directly with our clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success. As a Enterprise Client Director, you will use your consultative and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients. Are you ready to join us?
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s businesses, competitors, and verticals. Define client objectives and success criteria for their partnership with OrderGroove.
- Become an extension of the client’s marketing team by demonstrating consumer marketing expertise; respectfully challenging old-guard, transactional retail paradigms with consumer-focused strategies
- Build relationships throughout the client’s organization driving client advocacy for OrderGroove with executives, decision makers and individual contributors.
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your client’s brand and maximize program results.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive strategic growth plans and deliver revenue results through constant optimization and reinvention
- Educate clients on relationship commerce best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives.
- Direct Management of Account Coordinator for administrative and analytical projects.
- Drive cross-functional success with internal resources including sales, solutions, consumer marketing, creative and product
- Serve as the strategic captain for all client projects and requests to ensure delivery of timely, high quality outcomes and exceptional client service.
- Analyze and interpret clients’ data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy and maximize program results.
- Be an advocate for your clients’ needs within OrderGroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients’ goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate. Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Own your clients’ success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter.
- BS / BA degree required – MBA preferred
- 9+ years of client management experience
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven track record of relationship management with consistent revenue growth of a client portfolio
- Experience in web-based business and retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to OrderGroove and our clients
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint