Sales Development Representative
Ori is an AI-powered navigator that bridges the gap between care teams and their patients. We’re on a mission to fix healthcare by transforming the patient experience through artificial intelligence and mobile messaging to drive the triple aim of healthcare.We are a rapidly growing digital health startup backed by folks who helped fund and build incredible companies including Higher One, General Assembly, TrackMaven, Contactually, Simple Contacts, Hologram and many others.
Ori.ai is looking for an outbound sales development representative to drive the most critical area of our business - its growth. As part of the growth engine, you’ll build up our revenue pipeline and work closely with the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity for entry-level candidates looking to quickly advance in their career. You’ll also have a seat at the table in helping the company structure its sales strategy and selecting the appropriate tools. An ideal candidate is proactive, works efficiently, and doesn’t need to be micromanaged.
You will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing, and managing the sales pipeline, using Salesforce and other tools. You will also help prepare monthly reports by pulling relevant KPIs and providing them to the team for further analysis. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of DC’s leading digital health startups.
- Research, identify, and prospect our target customer: midsize care teams
- Make 60-80 phone calls per day and send lots of emails
- Follow-up promptly when people inquire about Ori
- Schedule quality appointments and meetings between prospects and the CEO
- Create and develop new opportunities by adding qualified prospects to the pipeline
Proficient knowledge and professional experience working CRM tools such as Salesforce, as well as Google G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Experience with B2B software sales a must
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Experience qualifying prospects and nurturing a sales pipelines
- Experience working independently and managing to metrics
- Experience building, refining, and/or contributing to sales collateral incl. webinar demos and sales decks a plus
- Ability to produce monthly KPI reports a plus
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
As a healthcare company, our team’s health is of the utmost importance. To keep our team humming, we proudly offer platinum-rated health insurance to all employees. When you commit to us, we commit to you by offering:
- Competitive base salary and target bonus structure
- Best of breed health insurance benefits (100% of perm; $0 deductible plan)
- Rewarding stock option incentives
- Time for daily exercise and mental wellbeing
- We call WeWork Dupont Circle home, and have a 6 person private office with a window view. The building has awesome communal amenities like bike storage, game lounges, nitro coffee and beer on tap, and plenty of weekly networking events, happy hours, and workshops.
Other Cool Stuff:
- Are you a Mac or PC? Team members can choose between an iMac or the latest Microsoft Surface Pro with a large external monitor. Whatever works for you!