Junior Support Representative
OwnBackup believes that no company operating on the cloud should ever lose data.
With comprehensive backup, visual compare, and fast recovery capabilities, we have helped hundreds of organizations through data loss and corruption crises. Our solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS and PaaS data, including Salesforce, ServiceNow and Slack.
The company was co-founded by technology veterans with deep experience in data-recovery, data-protection and information-security. OwnBackup’s solutions provide built-in protection against data loss and corruption caused by human error, malicious intent, integration error and rogue applications.
All of this has helped make OwnBackup the top-ranked backup and restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, a venue the solution has been listed on since 2012, and to gain recognition as a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery.
OwnBackup is looking for a Tier 1 Support Agent to join our excellent dynamic team that supports our customers. This position offers great learning and development opportunities.
If you’re a self-learner, an out-of-the-box thinker and have excellent customer facing skills (both written and verbal), then we want to hear from you!
- Assist customers who have questions on OwnBackup’s products
- Provide accurately and timely customer service/support by phone and email
- Handle complex and high level escalated inquiries from customers
- 1+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / Business Analyst – MUST
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects