Account Executive, Mid Market
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 10,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across their IT environment. We were recently included in the 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, ‘risk, fail, learn’ attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do some of the best work of your career. Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty is looking for a sales person who is a tech savvy and loves to have fun! We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing sales and able to run a live demo to a tech audience.
You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and running a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota.
PagerDuty is customer centric, the individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers with revenue ranging between 500 million and 2 billion.
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key partners within accounts through both onsite visits and via web conference tools.
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty’s product as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Provide mentorship and align with a Business Development Representative for new opportunities.
- Prioritize opportunities and synchronize your internal team to provide rare customer experience and ensure 100% happiness
- Meet, exceed PagerDuty's monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 4+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and to C level executives
- Possess previous Salesforce.com experience
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A consistent track record of success selling into SMB and MM companies
- Effective time management, deal management, account planning, and analytical skills
- Prior experience with sales process or qualification methodologies
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive can-do attitude with exhibit capacity to meet and exceed quota
- BS degree or higher preferred