Account Executive, Mid Market
In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company’s digital operations. We identify issues and opportunities in real-time and bring together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations—so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future. Dutonians believe that we are a part of a bigger movement of businesses being built to benefit everyone—the customer and the employee, as well as our community. We are go-getters fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together. We take the lead and get creative to be first in the hearts of our customers. Whether it’s keeping the world on or changing it entirely, Dutonians are fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together to deliver in real-time, across the globe. Join us to lead uncharted efforts and reinvent how companies run.
PagerDuty is looking for a sales person who is a tech savvy and loves to have fun! We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing sales and able to run a live demo to a tech audience.
You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and running a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota.
PagerDuty is customer centric, the individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers with revenue ranging between 500 million and 2 billion.
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key partners within accounts through both onsite visits and via web conference tools.
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty’s product as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Provide mentorship and align with a Business Development Representative for new opportunities.
- Prioritize opportunities and synchronize your internal team to provide rare customer experience and ensure 100% happiness
- Meet, exceed PagerDuty's monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 4+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and to C level executives
- Possess previous Salesforce.com experience
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A consistent track record of success selling into SMB and MM companies
- Effective time management, deal management, account planning, and analytical skills
- Prior experience with sales process or qualification methodologies
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive can-do attitude with exhibit capacity to meet and exceed quota
- BS degree or higher preferred