Account Executive, SMB
In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company’s digital operations. We identify issues and opportunities in real-time and bring together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations—so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future. Dutonians believe that we are a part of a bigger movement of businesses being built to benefit everyone—the customer and the employee, as well as our community. We are go-getters fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together. We take the lead and get creative to be first in the hearts of our customers. Whether it’s keeping the world on or changing it entirely, Dutonians are fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together to deliver in real-time, across the globe. Join us to lead uncharted efforts and reinvent how companies run.
PagerDuty is looking for a sales person who is a tech savvy and loves to have fun! We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing sales and able to run a live demo to a tech audience.
You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and running a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. PagerDuty is customer centric, the individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing new clients
- Prospect potential customers through inbound leads, outbound calling and targeted email prospecting
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty’s product as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 2+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com (a MUST)
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A proven track record of success selling into Mid-Market companies (closing new logos/ exceeding quota)
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge engineering culture, with the ability to relate to the customer