Inside Sales Representative
We are Pantheon. Strategists and Developers by day. Hikers, world travelers, sports fanatics, and artists by night and weekend.
No challenge is too great for our team of passionate technology experts. We believe in the power of technology to advance your mission. Whether it’s streamlining logistics, facilitating decision-making, or simply conveying a message – we build technology solutions to meet real challenges.
And while technology might offer a solution, it takes curiosity, creativity, and careful thinking to determine how to make it work. Pantheon builds tools for the healthcare, social impact, and education sectors that make change happen seamlessly; what happens behinds the scenes remains behind the scenes and your mission is front and center
Pantheon is currently looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic individual to join our inside sales team. Joining as an Inside Sales Representative, you are eager to learn about our advance platform-as-a-service by managing a flow of inbound leads for the over team, you have an interest in starting or expanding your skills as a closer, managing your own territory, and becoming a true hunter and farmer.
- Close digital agencies on reseller opportunities
- Prospect & network to identify and grow online revenue within your assigned territory
- Build interest at digital agencies to use our platform by positioning our Partner Program
- Create new opportunities in the digital agency channel market for the enterprise and inside sales teams through managing inbound interest across multiple territories via a main sales line, form submissions, and chat
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key stakeholders while navigating a sales cycle
- Join a fast and growing team that has double in size in only 9 months
- Smash quarterly and annual targets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of relevant sales experience; and or relevant agency sales experience
- Demonstrable success in a highly transactional sales development or inside sales role
- Proficient in SalesForce, LinkedIN, Yesware, Docusign, and other relevant tools
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Very organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player