Business Development Representative
We are Pantheon. Strategists and Developers by day. Hikers, world travelers, sports fanatics, and artists by night and weekend.
No challenge is too great for our team of passionate technology experts. We believe in the power of technology to advance your mission. Whether it’s streamlining logistics, facilitating decision-making, or simply conveying a message – we build technology solutions to meet real challenges.
And while technology might offer a solution, it takes curiosity, creativity, and careful thinking to determine how to make it work. Pantheon builds tools for the healthcare, social impact, and education sectors that make change happen seamlessly; what happens behinds the scenes remains behind the scenes and your mission is front and center
Pantheon is currently looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic individual to join our business development team. Joining as a Business Development Representative, you are eager to learn about our advance platform-as-a-service by managing a flow of inbound leads for the over team, you have an interest in starting or expanding your skills as a hunter to support our enterprise sales team, managing your own territory, and becoming a true hunter and farmer.
- Create new opportunities in the enterprise direct & digital agency channel market for the enterprise and inside sales teams through managing inbound interest across multiple territories via a main sales line, form submissions, and chat
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key stakeholders via managing an outbound pipeline within your assigned territory
- Conduct high volume of calls and emails to connect with prospects within your territory
- Work closely with assigned enterprise sales representative(s)
- Travel to marketing & community based events for sales support
- Join a fast and growing team
- Smash weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual targets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of work experience (relevance is a plus, not required)
- Proficient in SalesForce, Gmail, Social media, LinkedIn, Yesware, learning new SaaS solutions,, and other relevant tools
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Very organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player