Senior Account Executive
Parse.ly partners with digital publishers to provide clear audience insights through an intuitive analytics platform. Thousands of writers, editors, site managers, and technologists use Parse.ly to understand what content draws in website visitors, and why. Using our powerful dashboards and APIs, customers build successful digital strategies that allow them to grow and engage a loyal audience. Industry leaders -- like Mashable, Slate, News Corp, and Conde Nast -- partner with Parse.ly to bring clarity to content, audience, and analytics.Founded in 2009 in New York City, Parse.ly is venture-funded and privately held. Read more about us on our blog: http://blog.parsely.com.
We’re seeking a Senior Account Executive to change the way publishers create, manage, and promote content on their property. As a Senior Account Executive at Parsely, you’ll be working directly with the CEO and Director of Sales to help close enterprise clients and strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of success selling enterprise software.
- Can strategically navigate enterprise organizations and manage a complex sales process end-to-end.
- Provide leadership in post-sales activities to ensure that customers’ needs and requirements are met.
- 4-7 years experience in technology and online media.
- Strong understanding of digital media, online publishing, and SaaS sales processes.
- Proficient with the basics for sales (PowerPoint, KeyNote, CRM software, Excel, etc.)
- Self-sufficient, but works well with others.
- Highly organized.
- Base Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $175,000 - $200,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Meet and connect with executives at the biggest publishers online.
- Work with the brightest team in NYC that are hyper-focused on success.
- Learn how to start and grow a business as an entrepreneur.
- Make a name for yourself in digital media.