Senior Account Executive
Parse.ly empowers companies to understand, own and improve digital audience engagement through data. We help companies that create content ensure the work they do makes the impact it deserves, whether that’s furthering journalism’s reach into underserved communities or creating loyal audiences for brands trying to reach consumers. Parse.ly clients, who include some of the largest media companies in the world, harness their audience's potential through our content-centric real-time and historical content analytics dashboard, API, and data pipeline. Industry leaders -- like Hearst, Time Inc., News Corp, and Conde Nast -- partner with Parse.ly to bring clarity to content, audience, and analytics. See our open positions: https://www.parse.ly/jobs/
We’re seeking a Senior Account Executive to change the way publishers create, manage, and promote content on their property. As a Senior Account Executive at Parsely, you’ll be working directly with the CEO and Director of Sales to help close enterprise clients and strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of success selling enterprise software.
- Can strategically navigate enterprise organizations and manage a complex sales process end-to-end.
- Provide leadership in post-sales activities to ensure that customers’ needs and requirements are met.
- 4-7 years experience in technology and online media.
- Strong understanding of digital media, online publishing, and SaaS sales processes.
- Proficient with the basics for sales (PowerPoint, KeyNote, CRM software, Excel, etc.)
- Self-sufficient, but works well with others.
- Highly organized.
- Base Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $175,000 - $200,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available