New York Channel Director
PatientPop is the first practice growth platform built specifically for healthcare providers -- transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
PatientPop is seeking a Channel Director who will play a key strategic role in delivering accelerated growth for PatientPop. This highly visible role reports to the Vice President of Alliances, who reports to the CEO.
The Channel Director will be responsible for expanding the relationships and driving sales through PatientPop’s two most strategic partners. The company expects a significant amount of revenue to be driven via these two partners.
- Achieve assigned sales targets in designated partner accounts.
- Collaborate with assigned partners and complete partner account plans which includes; key performance metrics, financial targets and critical milestones.
- Regular reporting (monthly or weekly) on key performance metrics.
- Sell through our partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement and deal registration guidelines.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners, as directed by the VP of Strategic Alliances.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Understanding of SaaS based business model, channel sales dynamics.
- Minimum five years experience in a sales or channel management role
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- High energy, passionate, competitive and results oriented.
- Technology savvy, persuasive and personable.
- Willing to travel extensively, up to 60% of the time.