Sales Development Representative
Peakon builds engaged teams and great company cultures by providing clear, actionable insights into the real drivers of every business – the people.
Half orator, half organiser – you combine inspiring idea pitching skills with the organisational obsession of someone who alphabetises their vinyl collection. You’ll perform a vital role within our sales team developing inbound and outbound leads – via demo requests, emails, and phone calls – into qualified opportunities for our account executives.
This is an ideal role for an articulate, determined, and customer-focused individual who is passionate about starting a career in sales and business development at a fast-growing startup.
- Drive Peakon’s revenue growth through outreach via phone, email, and demo requests, you'll be mapping US companies and markets to ensure we always get through to the right person.
- Set up appointments for the sales team, and meet a weekly goal of outbound meetings set.
- Cultivate and qualify new inbound leads that turn into quality meetings.
- Understand and succinctly communicate the Peakon value proposition.
- A perfect command of English, you'll be comfortable pitching Peakon to execs!
- Familiarity with (or willingness to learn) CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques, web technologies, and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Proactive mindset and upbeat personality, with strong organisational skills.