ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Pegasystems is empowering digital transformation at the world's leading companies. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit www.pega.com.
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organizations. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend applications to meet strategic business needs. We challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric.
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience; advanced degree is a plus
- 8+ years of direct sales experience; 5+ years of experience selling at the enterprise level
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in government, specifically, State & Local Government
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred