Director of Sales Enablement - AI/ML Enterprise SaaS
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contacts and customer activity data, dynamically updating the CRM and providing actionable intelligence across all management tools, allowing them to realize their full selling capacity. Headquartered in San Francisco, People.ai has been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai
The mission for the Director of Sales Enablement is to ensure that every seller has the required knowledge, skills, processes, and behaviors to optimize every interaction with buyers. They will support sales goals by creating onboarding and ongoing enablement content as we scale the team. They will maintain a best in class quota attainment for ramped Account Executives (YOY). This role will be responsible for coordinating enablement and creating content.
- Build out onboarding program to make People.ai sales team world-class. Ramp Account Executives effectively to hit their quota.
- Create programs for ongoing enablement and learning for sales - sales pitch certification, ongoing enablement/learning, sales playbook creation, collaborating with MKTG on personas and personas use cases.
- Create competitive messaging, update matrix, train and certify team
- Build a culture of alignment between marketing and sales leadership
- Identify content gaps and organize content with a content map for the company. Help Account Executives save time by not searching for content across multiple sources.
- Tie ramp to hiring profile to ensure that we are hiring the right sales profiles
- Responsible for all revenue roles (AE, SE, SDR, BDR, Sales Leadership, CSM, Renewals)
- 10+ years combined sales and sales enablement experience with enterprise SaaS companies
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product marketing to create a culture of alignment
- Experience building out competitive programs, personas, and customer references