Client Success Manager
Pepperi offers growing brands and wholesalers unmatched sales agility with an all-in-one B2B commerce platform.
Businesses easily configure Pepperi’s enterprise-grade software – with endless flexibility – to sell smarter, sell bigger, and sell faster.
Our platform uniquely combines field sales automation, retail merchandising, route accounting and B2B e-commerce into an integrated mobile solution that runs natively on all devices to maximize in-person and online B2B sales.
Over 1,000 businesses in 65 countries profit from using Pepperi's platform.
Learn how to seize your sales opportunities at Pepperi.com.
Pepperi, a fast-growing B2B eCommerce tech company is hiring a full-time Technical Customer Success Manager for our Manhattan office.
Pepperi’s B2B sales platform is the top solution in its field, and our customer base includes customers from around the world: from global, household name brands to a multitude of mom and pop businesses, virtually every B2B (wholesale) industry is represented, from high fashion and luxury goods to bulk food and restaurant distributors.
The successful candidate will have extremely strong customer service skills, someone who enjoys helping people and can empathize with our customer’s challenges. You will always be asking “How can I help?”, and genuinely care and have a passion for delivering satisfaction. You will directly assist our customers to adopt and leverage Pepperi to its fullest potential, to maximize the efficiency of their businesses and address any questions and concerns they may have. The role will be very externally focused, so if you are a friendly people person with exceptional customer service experience, we want you!
An ability to understand how complex, multi-layered systems function and integrate with each other is critical, with a strong preference for candidates who can demonstrate proven success developing quantitative programming logic, and/or working with relational data structures. This mentally stimulating role will challenge your problem-solving abilities and allow plenty of opportunity to independently find creative solutions to our customer’s requirements, and you will work very closely with technical experts and our sales team to build your own knowledge and to get the support you need to be successful.
The role includes a high level of autonomy and responsibility, with excellent growth potential in a very team-oriented environment. As a growing company, everyone is expected to wear many hats and prioritize as time permits, to help our ever-expanding client base reach their true potential with Pepperi.
- Own the overall relationship and customer satisfaction of existing Pepperi clients
- Provide training, guidance and advice for using the Pepperi system
- Establish a trusted “strategic advisor” relationship with your clients
- Advocate for your customers as needed, by communicating their requirements cross-departmentally
- Do basic technical configuration changes yourself, directly, to be able to address some customer requests independently
- Be an effective Change Manager, with excellent visual, written, and oral communication skills to communicate major product updates and releases for smooth transitions
- Ability to handle occasionally frustrated users, and have an instinct for turning them around
- Communicate with customers proactively for regular check ins
- Develop your own methods for maintaining customer satisfaction and success
- Help drive customer references, testimonials and case studies
- Provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offering/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Fast learner who can understand technology at any level, and communicate complex topics to audiences at all levels of technical competencies
- Creative problem solver with an analytical mindset
- Experience in technology-related fields, especially: mobile applications, e-commerce solutions, ERP systems, accounting software, or SaaS / Cloud based systems.
- Proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Rich and effective interpersonal skills
- MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English; fluency in other languages would be a plus
- The ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, busy environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- A proven track record of successfully building relationships with all levels
- Preferred: Experience in wholesale distribution, B2B sales, field sales representatives, and e-commerce business workflows.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major from an accredited institution