New Business Associate
Pepperi provides consumer goods brands and wholesalers with a comprehensive commerce platform to consistently manage all aspects of their omnichannel B2B sales. To empower them to sell more, better and faster, our platform uniquely combines Sales Force Automation, retail execution, route accounting and B2B eCommerce into an integrated mobile solution that runs natively on all devices to maximize in-person and online B2B sales. Over 1000 customers, in more than 60 countries, across different verticals – beauty and cosmetics, food and beverage, fashion, FMCG and many more - rely on Pepperi to plan, execute and analyze their B2B omnichannel sales: • Online/offline order taking made easy with e-catalogs, trade promotions and full customer data • Retail execution app for in-store auditing, merchandising and replenishment • Direct Store Delivery and van sales powered by a route accounting app for iOS and Android • Web and mobile B2B eCommerce enables buyers to order anytime, anywhere • Central management streamlines omnichannel operations across customer touchpoints Pepperi’s enterprise-grade platform seamlessly and securely integrates with ERPs such as SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Nav, NetSuite and many others, making data fully accessible to field reps and buyers, on all devices, online and offline.
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and pro-active professionals to join our fast-growing sales team in New York City.
New Business Associates are responsible for driving new business prospects for our enterprise sales team through prospecting, emailing, cold calling, partner channel development and marketing and social media programs designed to identify and target qualified prospects.
This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is selling to some of the world’s top brands.
Our ideal candidate is a self-driven team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling who thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
There is significant growth opportunity with this role as we are continuing to grow our sales team.
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate & build relationships with prospective customers
- Interact with prospects (inbound & outbound) through sales calls and emails
- Manage various social media tools for inbound prospect development.
- Qualify leads and set sales appointments.
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- 1-2 years at a Business-to- Business organization in an Inside Sales
- Development or Inside Sales team is preferred.
- Excellent instincts for conversing with business and technology executives and ability to think on the fly.
- Strong work ethic, energetic and motivated to hit quarterly targets.
- Strong email writing skills and ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Well organized, go-getter mentality.
- Native English speaker, with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
- Previous CRM experience a plus.