New Business Associate
Pepperi offers growing brands and wholesalers unmatched sales agility with an all-in-one B2B commerce platform. Businesses easily configure Pepperi’s enterprise-grade software – with endless flexibility – to sell smarter, sell bigger, and sell faster. Our platform uniquely combines field sales automation, retail merchandising, and B2B e-commerce into an integrated mobile solution that runs natively on all devices to maximize in-person and online B2B sales.Over 1,000 businesses worldwide profit from Pepperi's platform by transacting more than $1B every quarter. Learn how to seize your sales opportunities at Pepperi.com.
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and pro-active professionals to join our fast-growing sales team in New York City.
New Business Associates are responsible for driving new business prospects for our enterprise sales team through prospecting, emailing, cold calling, partner channel development and marketing and social media programs designed to identify and target qualified prospects.
This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is selling to some of the world’s top brands.
Our ideal candidate is a self-driven team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling who thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
There is significant growth opportunity with this role as we are continuing to grow our sales team.
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate & build relationships with prospective customers
- Interact with prospects (inbound & outbound) through sales calls and emails
- Manage various social media tools for inbound prospect development.
- Qualify leads and set sales appointments.
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- 1-2 years at a Business-to- Business organization in an Inside Sales
- Development or Inside Sales team is preferred.
- Excellent instincts for conversing with business and technology executives and ability to think on the fly.
- Strong work ethic, energetic and motivated to hit quarterly targets.
- Strong email writing skills and ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Well organized, go-getter mentality.
- Native English speaker, with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
- Previous CRM experience a plus.
- Health insurance: medical, dental, disability, etc.