Enterprise Business Development Representative
Performance Horizon, the leading provider of SaaS solutions for digital partner marketing, enables brands to directly connect with their marketing partners to dramatically increase customer acquisition and drive high margin revenues from online marketing channels. With offices in the U.S., U.K., Japan and Australia, Performance Horizon's platform drives $3B+ in advertiser top line revenues across 185,000 marketing partners in over 183 countries. Performance Horizon is backed by top-tier investors, including Mithril, Greycroft Partners and DN Capital.
Major brands in travel, retail, finance and digital content rely on the Performance Horizon platform to drive customer acquisition, revenue increases and profitability gains through their online marketing channels. This includes the ability to optimize campaign performance, deploy creative, manage partner and product spend, adjust commission rates and run promotions on the fly, easily integrate into existing workflows and systems via the open architecture as well as process partner payments globally within one day.
We’re looking for experienced sales professionals to join our business development team. The BDR team is responsible for outbound prospecting and setting up qualified appointments for our account executive team. We’re looking for an efficient communicator who is able to gain access to high-level executives in order to communicate our company’s value proposition.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do and guide our daily decisions. Our abilities to think big, be tenacious and deliver on our promises have been the driving forces behind our present success and will continue to drive our future successes.
It’s important to us that you not only deliver on what you say you’ll do, but also that you do this in the Performance Horizon way. We have four key behaviors that we expect our people to demonstrate every day that bring our values to life: Ambition, Focus, Ownership and Teamwork.
- Identify important decision makers at prospective companies
- Execute email and phone outreach to set up appointments for business development team leaders.
- Drive long term revenue growth by laying a foundation for long-lasting relationships with target companies
- Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach, prospecting, cold-calling, and must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- 12+ months of SaaS BDR experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business related field
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Prior experience with CRM
- Proactive and passionate about making an impact in a growing industry
- Strong compensation
- Benefits & Perks
- After 1 year at the company, employees get the chance to work at an international office location for a month