Permutive is the only publisher data platform built on edge computing. We enable publishers to increase their data driven advertising revenue and make revenue diversification a reality, whilst keeping user privacy at the heart of our technology. Some of our customers include BuzzFeed, Business Insider, The Economist, CondéNast International, Immediate Media and Burda Forward.
Permutive Solutions Engineers are an innovative and creative team of problem solvers, at the heart of the Permutive business. The team helps leading publishers understand how Permutive’s technology can help them building a powerful and unique data-strategy.
The Solutions Engineering team works closely with various teams across the business, connecting Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering. Your expertise in technology, business consulting and sales is leveraged every day to drive innovation and new business. As a technical expert and people person you’ll bridge the gap between customer goals and our technology.
You’ll deliver technical solutions so our customers can derive maximum value from Permutive. You'll also work closely with our more innovative customers to understand how they're delivering ROI and explore their ideas for new use cases and features. Solutions Engineers are experts on the Permutive platform, seeking opportunities for future development and feeding these back to our Engineering team.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
- Producing and delivering tailored demos of Permutive’s platform
- Helping the sales team with closing new business through supporting any technical requirements
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Consolidate product feedback from the field to influence the product roadmap
- Scope and prototype new integrations
- Working with Customer Success to project-manager POCs
- Managing deployment of our platform into production and act as a liaison between our internal and the client's development team
- Working closely with Customer Success to enable our clients and help them with any technical queries or challenges
- Previous experience as a software engineer or in a client-facing role, e.g. solutions architect, partner engineer or sales engineer, solutions consultant
- Experience with Chrome dev tools and cross-browser feature support
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel (SEs will cover all of North America for the time being)
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a fast growing start-up