Permutive is the only publisher data platform built on edge computing. We enable publishers to increase their data driven advertising revenue and make revenue diversification a reality, whilst keeping user privacy at the heart of our technology. Some of our customers include BuzzFeed, Business Insider, The Economist, CondéNast International, Immediate Media and Burda Forward.
As a Sales Director, you will help the world's leading publishers understand how Permutive’s technology can help them unlock the value of their user data and sell them solutions which match their requirements. Our Sales Directors need to demonstrate expertise in technology, solution based selling and forging close relationships with our customers. The Sales team work closely with various other teams within Permutive including Engineering and Customer Success, ensuring our technology drives measurable outcomes for our publishers.
Right now our sales team in the US is small with just Ethan and Kristy tackling the huge market. This is a great opportunity to become one of the founding Sales team and help shape our sales strategy.
You'll also work closely with innovative customers to learn how they measure and deliver ROI and to explore their ideas for new use cases.
- Running the complete sales cycle, from prospecting to signing contracts
- Developing and executing a Sales Plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets
- Communicating the benefits of the Permutive platform to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
- Producing and delivering tailored sales presentations
- Working with Solutions Engineers who support Sales around technical requirements and demos
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Attending industry meetings, conferences and networking events
- New business sales experience with a consistent records of exceeding targets
- Experience selling a SaaS and/or data-centric technology product
- Proven ability to lead complex sales processes at Enterprise level
- Experience of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present confidently and negotiate at a senior level
- A solution based approach to selling
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel