Sales Development Representative
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenues.CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence, and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing.#ProudofPersado Fortune Great Place to Work CNBC Disruptor 50 2017 Fortune 50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution Inc 500 2016 - second fastest growing software company Crain's NY Fast 50 2016 Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing CB Insights AI 100 The Hundert - Top Startups of New York Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform* 100 Disruptive Brands - Marketing Week
You will play a key role in driving new business for the North American Sales teams by qualifying inbound leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns. You will work closely with Persado’s world class Direct Sales and Marketing Teams. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to work at a forward-thinking company with a one of a kind solution, and advance their career. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to join our fast growing Direct Sales organization. The BDR will also provide support to the inside sales and accountmanagement teams as needed.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email and outbound calling campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Contacting our prospects regarding our solutions.
- Work with Sales Management to design region specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between Sales Representatives and potential customers
- 1-5 years’ experience in Lead Generation or Sales, Marketing
- Experience working with SalesForce.com
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills