Sales Development Representative
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the words we use in marketing communications. Words, after all, are the foundational DNA of marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new brand engagement and revenue performance across every channel. In an era where marketing budgets have hit the wall and digital marketing creative is underperforming, Persado is empowering companies to break out of this “confidence crisis” by shifting digital creative from subjective “guesswork” to science. The Persado Message Generation Machine keeps companies from falling behind by using mathematical certainty to inform their brands and instill confidence they are making every word count, across each customer journey, and every channel. Forward-thinking CMOs and marketing executives [from companies like Citi, Dell, Gap, Google, Vodafone] rely on Persado to continuously outperform by using words as a new source of value and differentiation, driving up to a 30 X ROI across all of digital marketing and multiplying the impact of existing investments. #ProudofPersado * Retail Industry Leaders Association (R)Tech Retail CEO Innovation Award 2018 * CNBC Disruptor 50 2017 * Fortune 50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution * Inc 500 2016 - second fastest growing software company * Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence * Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing * CB Insights AI 100 * Crain's NY Fast 50 * The Hundert - Top Startups of New York * Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform * 100 Disruptive Brands - Marketing Week * Fortune Great Place to Work *Tech in Motion Best NYC Startup
You will play a key role in driving new business for the North American Sales teams by qualifying inbound leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns. You will work closely with Persado’s world class Direct Sales and Marketing Teams. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to work at a forward-thinking company with a one of a kind solution, and advance their career. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to join our fast growing Direct Sales organization. The BDR will also provide support to the inside sales and accountmanagement teams as needed.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email and outbound calling campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Contacting our prospects regarding our solutions.
- Work with Sales Management to design region specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between Sales Representatives and potential customers
- 1-5 years’ experience in Lead Generation or Sales, Marketing
- Experience working with SalesForce.com
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills