Sales Development Representative
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud; AI generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment or individual. Imagine having a data scientist and a copywriter for each person in your audience; you get the language that performs and the analytics explaining why, resulting in more business and unseen insights.
Comprised of the worlds largest database, with over a million words and phrases tagged and scored for consumer marketing, Persados Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. Clients include 1-800-Flowers, American Express, Humana and Air Canada.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musks SpaceX. Were a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Oh, and a Fortune Great Place to Work!
- Retail Industry Leaders Association (R)Tech Retail CEO Innovation Award 2018
- CNBC Disruptor 50 2017
- Fortune 50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution
- Inc 500 2016 - second fastest growing software company
- Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence
- Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing
- CB Insights AI 100
- Crain's NY Fast 50
- The Hundert - Top Startups of New York
- Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform
- 100 Disruptive Brands - Marketing Week
- Fortune Great Place to Work *Tech in Motion Best NYC Startup
You will play a key role in driving new business for the North American Sales teams by qualifying inbound leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns. You will work closely with Persado’s world class Direct Sales and Marketing Teams. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to work at a forward-thinking company with a one of a kind solution, and advance their career. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to join our fast growing Direct Sales organization. The BDR will also provide support to the inside sales and accountmanagement teams as needed.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email and outbound calling campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Contacting our prospects regarding our solutions.
- Work with Sales Management to design region specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between Sales Representatives and potential customers
- 1-5 years’ experience in Lead Generation or Sales, Marketing
- Experience working with SalesForce.com
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills