Sales Development Representative
PhotoShelter and Libris by PhotoShelter empower effortless visual storytelling. We help people and organizations who are passionate about their photo, videos, and other creative assets do more with them. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the 5,000 fastest growing companies in the US. Internet Week recognized PhotoShelter as having the "Happiest Employees" in NYC. Libris is the simplest and fastest digital asset management platform built for visual media. It’s a powerful media library that will centralize your team’s assets and change the way you communicate visually. With 13 years in the cloud and more than 500 million assets managed, our cutting-edge software helps over 800 top universities, pro sports teams, travel brands and organizations of all sizes easily organize, collaborate and share their photos and videos. To request a demo, please visit http://libris.photoshelter.com/. PhotoShelter's core offering helps individual photographers showcase, archive and sell their work. From creating beautiful websites and securely backing up their best images to building an audience and selling photos online, PhotoShelter is trusted by over 80,000 enthusiasts, freelancers, and established pros worldwide. What sets us apart are over 100 professional-grade features and cutting-edge technology that we’ve evolved with photographers in mind since 2005. Try us free for 14 days when you visit http://www.photoshelter.com. Here, we share lots of visual storytelling tips — all to help visual storytellers streamline their workflow, organize their visual assets, and engage their audiences online.
PhotoShelter is looking for an energetic and competitive Sales Development Representative to help grow Libris, a unique SaaS solution that helps the world’s brands communicate visually. Our simple and powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily and quickly centralize, organize and access their images, video and other creative files. With over 12 years of experience managing half a billion assets in the cloud, PhotoShelter is trusted by hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, government agencies, media publications and many other organizations of all sizes, in addition to over 80,000 professional photographers shooting for enterprise commercial and editorial clients.
The Sales Development Representative will report directly to the Sales Development Manager and is responsible for cold email and call campaigns to generate leads and meetings. This is an essential role as you’re the fuel of the sales and marketing organization. The ideal candidate is passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Being successful in this position means that you have the opportunity to grow with the company and advance in higher-level sales, marketing or client services positions. Your targets will consist of engaging new leads and generating meetings each month, identifying new prospects and revenue opportunities and constantly improving the effectiveness of our outreach.
- Prospect quality leads and generate meetings through email and call campaigns
- Qualify inbound leads to triage to sales representatives
- Meet monthly and quarterly lead engagement and meeting generation objectives
- Work with sales management to create and implement new prospecting strategies
- Identify revenue opportunities within new and existing verticals and accounts
- Leverage CRM and prospecting tools to execute, track and optimize outbound campaigns
- 1-2 year of sales or related marketing/business experience
- A commanding desire to learn, make a difference and succeed in visual media tech
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity and the genuine desire to educate and help organizations
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, discipline and commitment
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, experience with prospecting/email tools a plus
- Embraces and quickly adapts to new tools and technologies
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university; Business degree preferred
- Knowledge of photography and video tech a plus, sales experience in this space double plus