Senior Sales Executive
Pinnakl was founded in 2015 with the goal of solving problems faced by hedge funds in the need of a software platform. Our management and development team have extensive experience working in hedge funds and building custom solutions. We believe our experience and passion for programming not only set us apart but also helps us see problems better and create outside-the-box solutions.
We are looking to build a sales team to grow our business beyond sales through founder networks. This is an exciting opportunity to represent a state-of-the-art enterprise software that not only stands out from competition but is loved by our clients. We are one of the few enterprise startups that have been able to grow purely organically showing our clear product market fit. By joining early, you will be grandfathered into lucrative commission schedules.
- Prospect for new clients by outbound sales efforts including researching markets and cold calling/emailing hedge funds.
- Build a network / pipeline in the hedge fund community–get them excited to talk to us.
- Manage existing relationships at once and create truly happy customers
- Collaborate with the product team by providing field observations based on client communications to help prioritize the product road-map. Keeps the organization informed on trends and opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of how Pinnakl’s product adds value to hedge funds for all functional areas of their business.
- Pipeline building– Prospect for new clients by outbound sales efforts including researching markets and cold calling/emailing hedge funds. -Travel to meet prospects
- 3-5 years’ experience in enterprise sales with 6+ month sales cycles and deal size with ACV of $50-$100K.
- Want to grow into a senior role where you get the opportunity to build an SDR team.
- You have formal sales training or have learned on the go.
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients.
- You have zero fear of cold calling and cold-outreach, and the ability to deal with rejection
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- You have analytical skills and are interested in learning about our domain (investment management / trading) and our product.