Business Development Representative (San Francisco, CA)
PlanGrid builds simple, powerful software construction teams love to use. The company’s mobile-first technology gives general contractors, subs, owners and architects access to information in real-time, enables greater collaboration and provides actionable insights. With PlanGrid, any construction team member can manage and update blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, field reports, punchlists and other information from any device. PlanGrid is used on 1.5 million projects across commercial, heavy civil and other industries in 100+ countries. With over 150 million digital blueprints on its cloud-based platform, PlanGrid is also the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. PlanGrid was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco. The company was acquired by Autodesk in 2018.
- Call and educate prospects about PlanGrid. Your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work within Salesforce to update and maintain leads as appropriate
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis
- Learn how to demo the platform and potentially give in-person and online demos
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skillsets you need for a career in SaaS sales
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value.
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or other comparable goals.
- You are customer-focused
- You want to build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person