Plate IQ makes restaurant accounting easy. Automated accounts payable software replaces manual data entry by digitizing your invoices down to the line item, automatically assigning them your proper GL codes, syncing the information to your accounting software, and providing analytics around purchasing. Plate IQ also offers one-click bill pay, inventory, and cloud-based data storage that allows a restaurant to go paperless, or work together over multiple time zones.
Do you enjoy establishing and building strong client relationships? Would you like to play a pivotal role in shaping our newly formed Account Management Team?
Plate IQ is seeking an Account Manager to manage the success of our expanding book of business! You will serve as a trusted advisor across multiple accounts to strengthen and expand our partnerships, and help our clients save time with Accounts Payable automation. This position is for entrepreneurial self-starters with experience managing multiple accounts
- You will build strategic relationships with existing clients by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Collaborate with an interdepartmental team of engineers, project managers, operations, and sales executives to ensure our clients are set up for success.
- Prepare for and lead regular business review discussions with client project lead and decision maker/executive team.
- Develop and manage operational and commercial account strategies.
- Take a proactive approach in identifying innovative partnership/product opportunities with clients.
- Account management, business development, or other client relationship experience.
- The ability to learn new things fast.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM Software preferred.
- Experience and strong interest in Restaurants, Accounting and/or SaaS/consumer technology.
- Salary Based on relevant experience