Senior Sales Executive
Pond5 is transforming the role of video in the creative process by connecting producers, creative directors, and editors to more than 60,000 creators in over 150 countries. The company strives to improve creative production through its innovative artist technology, easy-to-use platform, and ever-growing library of more than 9 million royalty-free video clips, plus millions of music tracks, sound effects, photos, and other high-quality media. Pond5 is a venture-backed company funded by Accel Partners and Stripes Group with offices located in New York, Dublin, and Prague.
Pond5 operates the world’s largest collection of royalty free footage and other media assets, with over 60,000 contributors in over 150 countries. Our footage is an integral part of the production process for just about every TV and film production, and our assets provide creators with an array of options that often exceed the types of shots they can film on their own- either because of budget, time, or practicality. Because of the massive demand for our collection and overall growth in the video and social media, TV, and film production market, we are looking to add additional resources to the team.
Pond5 is seeking a seasoned, energetic, driven and entrepreneurial talent in New York to work directly with customers to find what they want and to be a creative partner to make sure they make the most out of our library. The ideal candidate is creative, resilient, can talk to anyone, and is results-driven.
You will leverage your significant sales experience in a fast-moving, dynamic environment, helping production clients achieve their production and creative goals and helping Pond5 rapidly expand our customer base. If you are motivated to win and have the drive to keep up with our rapid-growth high-volume pace, we want to hear from you.
- Partner with global production clients and help them identify and purchase the right clips and license levels
- Grow sales volume in the TV/Production space
- Identify and build business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintain and expand relationships with clients
- Assist with general customer service requests that occur during the sales process
- Gather customer feedback for product development and market research
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets
- 3-5 years of experience in a formal Sales or Account Management capacity
- Knowledge of the stock industry, including licensing terms, is a plus but not required
- Relationships within the TV/Production space (with editors, producers, etc.)- knowing how to speak their language and knowing about tech, media, and digital trends preferred
- Ability to multi task and stay organized
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing, global environment
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- BA degree is preferred but not required