It all began with the simple Stapler. A humdrum office workhorse, its design remained untouched for decades. What would happen, we thought, if you reimagined that ordinary artifact of the office into something absolutely extraordinary? And with that, Poppin was born.
From our innovative furniture collection to our core assortment of desk accessories, we’re now the one-stop-shop for the beautiful, modern office.
Follow us @poppin on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and be sure to share with us how you #workhappy.
Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious, and motivated Account Executive to join our B2B Sales team at our New York City HQ.
Poppin designs and sells beautiful office products and furniture to make people work happy. We’re changing the way people work one desk at a time. Gone are the days of drab beige cubicles filled with dusty old supplies. We’re outfitting forward thinking companies’ offices with everything they need to jumpstart company culture, get inspired, and make their employees feel good. That’s where you come in. We need experienced Account Executives to spread the Poppin love.
As a Poppin Account Executive you are professionally aggressive, build long-term customer relationships, and are dedicated to changing the world one desk at a time. You are an enthusiastic brand ambassador with great design aesthetic and style. We’re looking for consultative closers to work hot leads generated by our lead generation/qualification team. If that’s you, we would love to chat.
- Close hot qualified leads generated by our sales development reps
- Identify client needs and opportunities through a consultative sales approach
- Articulate client’s corporate culture through design
- Propose appropriate Poppin solutions for how to design and transform an office experience
- Research, prospect, develop strategic accounts
- Build and manage a book of business through both telephone sales and in person visits
- Achieve and strive to exceed expected activity goals and monthly revenue goals
- Manage a consistent pipeline on a daily basis
- Transform offices from drab to fab
- 2-6 years of strong B2B sales experience, with experience selling to, but not limited to: Fashion, Tech, PR/Media, Marketing, Advertising, Design/Architecture, Retail
- Demonstrated success in new business development with a great network (current book of contacts is a big plus) or proven ability to build a great network
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy, activity-driven sales environment
- Passionate about design and aesthetics
- Self-starter; exhibits drive and resourcefulness
- Proactive in identifying opportunities, and demonstrated ability to close new business
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Competitive nature combined with a work happy attitude and an ability to make people smile
- BA/BS Required
Bonus points if back to school shopping made you geek out in grade school
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $90,000 - $120,000 (Uncapped)