Brand Partnership Manager
PureWow is a digital lifestyle brand owned by Gallery Media Group, a media company focused on making positivity louder. At PureWow, we're dedicated to finding ways to make your life more inventive, beautiful and manageable. With a focus on Beauty, Food, Wellness, and Family, we meet you where you are in every part of your life. PureWow is the place to go to find out what eyeliner to buy, what dish to serve at your next dinner party, and how to finally book that sitter and plan an amazing date night. It's like the cool woman in the office who always has the best hair...but isn't too proud to tell you her secret. (She conditions first).
PureWow.com, the premiere women's lifestyle email publication, is seeking a full-time Brand Partnership Manager. We're looking for someone who can work in the New York City office and has a minimum of 3 years digital media sales experience with a top performance record and an extensive contact list. This candidate should be a self-starter, an entrepreneur-in-residence who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Managing the sales cycle from start to finish (prospecting, identifying contacts, creating proposals, generating Insertion Orders, securing advertiser collateral, inputting collateral in the admin, and results reporting).
- Creating outbound sales campaigns to increase awareness of PureWow among the advertising community (agencies & client-direct) to generate and grow new business.
- Prospecting and penetrating medium to large size organizations ("Top 2000" advertisers, major sub-brands and Advertising Agencies) to help secure RFP's and advertising dollars.
- Creating persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel detailing market trends, case studies and marketing solutions.
- Analyzing campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from the results.
- Working to develop effective sales strategies and advertising sales proposals for continued site revenue growth.
- Minimum of 3 years digital media sales experience
- A high energy level is required
- Great with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing (Google Docs and/or Word), spreadsheets (Google Docs and/or Excel), and general internet savvy
- Fast learner
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 - $200,000