Brand Partnership Manager
PureWow is a digital publication dedicated to finding ways to make life more interesting, beautiful and manageable for women. Our motto, "Elevate the Everyday," drives us to deliver irresistible discoveries to our readers every single day.Launched in 2010 with a National focus, our editors scour the country to cover the breadth of women’s lifestyle across fashion, beauty, home, recipes, tech, travel, food, health and more. PureWow also uncovers the best local finds in its city-specific sections - New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and the Hamptons.
PureWow.com, the premiere women's lifestyle email publication, is seeking a full-time Brand Partnership Manager. We're looking for someone who can work in the New York City office and has a minimum of 3 years digital media sales experience with a top performance record and an extensive contact list. This candidate should be a self-starter, an entrepreneur-in-residence who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Managing the sales cycle from start to finish (prospecting, identifying contacts, creating proposals, generating Insertion Orders, securing advertiser collateral, inputting collateral in the admin, and results reporting).
- Creating outbound sales campaigns to increase awareness of PureWow among the advertising community (agencies & client-direct) to generate and grow new business.
- Prospecting and penetrating medium to large size organizations ("Top 2000" advertisers, major sub-brands and Advertising Agencies) to help secure RFP's and advertising dollars.
- Creating persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel detailing market trends, case studies and marketing solutions.
- Analyzing campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from the results.
- Working to develop effective sales strategies and advertising sales proposals for continued site revenue growth.
- Minimum of 3 years digital media sales experience
- A high energy level is required
- Great with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing (Google Docs and/or Word), spreadsheets (Google Docs and/or Excel), and general internet savvy
- Fast learner
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $160,000 - $200,000
Competitive salary plus commission, benefits (medical and dental), 401k, paid vacation