Manager, Sales Development
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. Q makes it easy to run an office by connecting offices to services, including cleaning, maintenance, office administration, IT, and security. Companies use Q’s marketplace to discover vetted service providers, request project quotes, schedule work, and pay for office services, all in one place. A solution for recurring and ad-hoc office needs, Q saves companies valuable time and supports office operations for thousands of businesses nationwide.
- We are looking for an exceptional sales leader to manage a group of 6-8 Sales Development Representatives. You will be a critical leader in the sales organization, and a key part of ensuring Q’s ongoing growth and success. Your ultimate goal will be to coach and train an elite sales team, who consistently exceed their numbers.
- Utilize your sales expertise to inspire and lead your team of 6-8 SDRs to consistently hit above their goals and develop great salespeople into rockstars.
- Leverage top-of-the-funnel activity data to inform your performance management strategy, ensuring that every Sales Development Representative is doing enough to overachieve.
- Provide detailed and hands-on coaching to your team, including participation in weekly call sessions to hone raw sales skills, one-on-ones to strategize on new prospects and tackle high-level performance metrics, and roleplays to enforce effective messaging through the cold call and pitch.
- Innovate new ways to top-of-the-funnel improvement to the business, including iteration on our current sales process, creating contests to motivate and inspire the team and initiatives to pitch and sell new services to clients.
- Leverage SFDC data, dashboarding, and reporting to monitor and drive performance. Develop the team of Sales Development Representatives and assist them through Q’s career ladder, ensuring they become top performing Account Executives.
- Deliver regular feedback with the intent to improve your team and the understanding that all feedback is a gift aimed at developing individuals.
- Further develop Q’s sales culture of hard work, positive energy, and intellectual curiosity.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years as a manager. Preference given to SaaS sales experience.
- Experience leading a high-growth team of closers with a track recording of crushing goal.
- Track record of using metrics and data to optimize sales process and performance
- Experience with proven models for coaching and development a sales team
- Bachelor's degree
- Great energy, passion, enthusiasm, and intelligence