Midmarket Account Executive - Boston
Managed by Q is the platform for workplace management. We help the world’s leading companies design, build, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Q is growing quickly and is looking for world class salespeople to join the Growth Team. You’ll work with an incredible team that is growing rapidly to bring Q to offices across the country. You’ll be responsible for the full sales cycle-- from cold-calling, to pitching, to closing.
You know that sales is strategic. Every conversation is different, you think dynamically and remain calm under pressure. You believe the best process is derived through experimentation and iteration, and you are never satisfied. When you believe in the product you are selling, you are excited to share it with the world.
You believe in the mission of Q to make the world work better, and have limitless potential to grow within the organization. You view challenges as opportunities, and look forward to the challenge of bringing Q to new markets and verticals. You’re relentless and you know the only way to handle rejection is to try again.
- Manage the entire sales cycle (cold-calling, pitching, and closing) to bring Q’s services to offices across the country.
- Utilize a phone-first strategy combined with email outreach to push deals further along through the pipeline.
- Work with Q General Managers across the country to help shape sales strategy and deeply understand the intricacies of selling into diverse markets
- Meet and exceed productivity metrics in order to crush monthly and quarterly goals with your team
- Meet weekly 1-on-1 for feedback and coaching sessions to help optimize the sales process, provide feedback about past calls, and gameplan about to hit numbers.
- Track and manage your pipeline to assist with labor forecasting as Q grows.
- Someone who wants to a part of an innovative organization and growing sales team.
- 1-3 years in a sales organization selling to enterprise clients (exceptions will be made for incredible candidates).
- You’re self-motivated and coachable: you don’t need somebody to tell you to do your job, but you welcome feedback
- Sales isn’t something you’ve fallen into, it’s something you’re passionate about.
- You’ll never back down from a challenging conversation and you love to think on your feet.
- You are willing to clean an office...at Q, everybody cleans