Inside Sales Representative - Healthcare SAAS/Healthcare IT
Qardio offers a better way of tracking health that fits effortlessly into your life. Our clinically-validated devices are powerful and smart, and have a beautiful design, a delightful user experience and can be used anytime, anywhere. Qardio’s smart solutions contribute to an improved and healthier lifestyle. Families can rest assured with updates on their loved ones’ health. Doctors get medical-grade data that can make routine in-person doctor visits less frequent and significantly more effective. Qardio changes healthcare with smart solutions you wear. Get insights to live healthier. Empower your doctors to monitor and care for your health better — in ways never done before. Personal healthcare the way it should be – the Qardio monitoring system fits around our lives. Qardio provides actionable insights and presents them brilliantly to us, our families, and our doctors, through elegant health monitoring devices for everyday use: QardioArm, QardioBase, and QardioCore.
Qardio is on a mission to make heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone. As a disruptive brand in the digital health and remote monitoring segment, we are seeking an experienced, result-driven Inside Sales Representative to be based in our San Francisco office or remotely.
Applicants should possess a strong commercial orientation, experience selling services - ideally SaaS platforms - into the medical sector. Must possess a demonstrable track record and a desire to win. At Qardio, you will bring disruptive solutions to market, extend and build strong relationships with clients, and make an impact on healthcare.
In this role, you will own the end-to-end sales cycle from lead generation to qualification to close. You will help build and maintain strong client relationships and managing your sales pipeline through phone, email, webinars and other initiatives. You will work cross-functionally, feeding market intelligence back to management, marketing and product development teams to help inform sales, marketing and product strategy. You will drive new business by prospecting within targeted physician geographies, understanding their needs, and delivering the value proposition for company products and services.
- 3 or more years experience in selling services and/or SaaS platforms within the healthcare space
- Strong familiarity with the EHR, knowledge of CCM solutions highly advantageous
- Ability to effectively communicate/demonstrate SaaS product features & functionalities verbally and in writing
- Cutting-edge understanding of healthcare industry trends that affect physician practices.
- Proven ability to fosters relationships with clinical, administrative and technical personnel including physicians, nurses, office managers, billing supervisors and IT directors
- Aptitude for selling novel, added-value product-service solutions to medical experts and practitioners
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales goals in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with office productivity tools, systems, and technologies
- Superior verbal and written communication skills