Business Development Manager
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
As the Business Development Manager for North America, you will maintain and develop key Media and Data Partner relationships to support the growth of our Advertise and Publisher teams. This role will allow you to own business partnerships end-to-end, from territory analysis, launch, and partner management. This role includes working closely with senior leaders on the team, product, engineering, sales, and legal.
- Manage Quantcast’s North America existing relationships with Media Vendors, DMPs and Audience Grid partners
- Negotiate terms, execute contracts and partner cross-functionally to launch new partners
- You would identify, source, negotiate and close new partnerships; and you would measure and communicate the benefits of our investment
- Act as liaison between our partners and internal teams to ensure our partnership operates seamlessly
- You would engage in select industry events to represent Quantcast, develop relationships, and drive insights and actions from key industry trends
- BA / BS required, JD / MBA preferred
- 4+ years of professional experience in adtech, software or data; previous experience in business development / partnerships preferred
- Strong communication and delivery skills in writing and speaking, both internally and externally
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to effectively work autonomously while delivering critical projects on-time