Small Business Expand Account Executive
Quick Base is the platform that businesses use to quickly turn ideas about better ways to work into apps that make them more efficient, informed and productive. Quick Base is used by more than 6,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, across a variety of industries and use cases. Please visit: www.quickbase.com.
The Account Executive is responsible for working with Quick Base existing customers to help them find new ways to use the platform and expose Quick Base to more people within their organizations. The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue growth in a territory/book of business. An in-depth working knowledge of the product is an attribute found in the most successful sales reps and a job requirement. The team uses a consultative sales approach that works to align a customer’s need with the product capability. This job will afford success to those sales professionals that can work collaboratively on a team and know how to leverage a Customer Success Manager into their process.
- The Account Executive will deliver sales results, provide high quality customer interactions, and effectively manage sales opportunities primarily made through inbound telephone sales activities
- Manage a book of roughly 500 accounts and inbound leads including upgrades, renewals, cross sells, etc in the Quick Base small business segment (1 to 99 employees).
- Follow-up on marketing and partner generated leads for a particular geography based on lead scoring
- Work collaboratively with a virtual team including Lead Development Reps, Customer Solution Engineers, Customer Care & 3rd party Solution Providers to support the customer.
- Actively defend and renew existing business subscriptions
- Understand product and set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Actively make sales calls, manage a pipeline of opportunities and leads and achieve KPIs that drive business results.
- Align sales presentations/ demonstrations with customer needs
- Identify and understand the customer's business requirements/ problems and recommend Quick Base as appropriate
- Responsible for creating and executing prospecting campaigns to create demand within their book of business.
- 3-5 years of technology/software sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to solution sell
- Eager to learn and have a passion for technology
- Meeting or exceeding current quotas
- High performer with a commitment to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate deep understanding and provide examples of how you have managed a sales pipeline efficiently and effectively
- Ability to ask the questions relevant to that prospect to uncover needs and qualify opportunities
- Experience actively managing and cultivating a sales pipeline, including multiple opportunities at various stages, including cross-sell, up-sell, renewals and new business
- Ability to identify and address the prospect’s needs and/or connect the prospect with the appropriate resource to meet their needs
- Technical acumen: can learn to demonstrate a moderately technical product to prospects
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a sales methodology in customer engagements, for example Sandler, preferred.
- BA or BS preferred