ENTERPRISE FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE
At Rackspace, we accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. As a recognized Gartner Magic Quadrant leader, we are uniquely positioned to close the gap between the complex reality of today and the promise of tomorrow. Passionate about customer success, we provide unbiased expertise, based on proven results, across all the leading technologies. And across every interaction worldwide, we deliver Fanatical Experience TM — the best customer service experience in the industry. Rackspace has been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Learn more at www.rackspace.com.
pecializes in acquiring customers through outbounding opportunities. Responsible for providing customers with product solutions based on facts and understanding of customers' business needs and strategy. Generates and owns opportunities through the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Builds and owns simplified account plans for distributed accounts; collaborates with Service Delivery Managers to build simplified account plans, including pursuit plan for cross-sell/upsell, timeline, deliverables, and goals
- Builds and owns integrated portfolio plan to prioritize activities targeted at named acquisition prospects; collaborates with Service Delivery Managers to build and execute an integrated portfolio plan to prioritize activities targeted at named accounts.
- Proactively seek new opportunities within existing accounts
- In partnership with the regional sales manager, finalizes named prospect and account lists, providing input into additional strategic pursuits within a territory that aligns with overall Rackspace competitive strategy.
- Leads sales process for all Rackspace solutions.
- Meets virtually with qualified leads to better understand customer needs and provides proposals.
- Leads efforts to create a proposal for the solution to prove value add.
- Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals (for customers with growth potential).
- Collaborates with prospective customers to select the best solution to meet their needs out of the full product portfolio.
- Works with customers to identify prospects for sales growth and new business.
- Experienced professional using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Works independently, but receives some guidance and direction from manager then determines the best approach to accomplish work.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.