At Rackspace, we accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. As a recognized Gartner Magic Quadrant leader, we are uniquely positioned to close the gap between the complex reality of today and the promise of tomorrow. Passionate about customer success, we provide unbiased expertise, based on proven results, across all the leading technologies. And across every interaction worldwide, we deliver Fanatical Experience TM — the best customer service experience in the industry. Rackspace has been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Learn more at www.rackspace.com.
The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to develop sales from existing Mid-Market customers and generate new leads and opportunities through developing relationships with clients seeking new workloads and application within existing base of customers assigned to you. You will also present to new contacts thought video, face to face meetings and via the telephone. You will need to perform account plans on your existing base of customers along with creating and delivering quarterly business reviews with VP+ titles.
- Expected to meet and exceed monthly sales target
- Responsible for full sales cycle from lead to close
- Generate and qualify customer leads
- Manage the overall quality of deliverable including peer review of other’s output
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to perform feasibility assessments of how well Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customization would be required
- Maintain a clear understanding of how existing customers are using Rackspace solutions
- Small to medium companies based on complexity and service level [Enterprise]
5-7 years of professional experience in B2B sales - 4 years of progressive B2B sales experience at Rackspace or B2B sales experience in a Hosting, SAAS, Cloud Computing industry or a Technology related industry