Rackspace is modernizing IT in today’s multi-cloud world. By delivering IT as a service, we help customers of all industries, sizes and locations, across private and public sectors, realize the power of digital transformation without the complexity and expense of managing it on their own. Our comprehensive portfolio of managed services across applications, data, security and infrastructure on the world’s leading public and private cloud platforms enables us to provide unbiased expertise. Rackspace has been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Learn more at www.rackspace.com.
The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to develop sales from existing Mid-Market customers and generate new leads and opportunities through developing relationships with clients seeking new workloads and application within existing base of customers assigned to you. You will also present to new contacts thought video, face to face meetings and via the telephone. You will need to perform account plans on your existing base of customers along with creating and delivering quarterly business reviews with VP+ titles.
- Expected to meet and exceed monthly sales target
- Responsible for full sales cycle from lead to close
- Generate and qualify customer leads
- Manage the overall quality of deliverable including peer review of other’s output
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to perform feasibility assessments of how well Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customization would be required
- Maintain a clear understanding of how existing customers are using Rackspace solutions
- Small to medium companies based on complexity and service level [Enterprise]
5-7 years of professional experience in B2B sales - 4 years of progressive B2B sales experience at Rackspace or B2B sales experience in a Hosting, SAAS, Cloud Computing industry or a Technology related industry