Head of Customer Success
Email is a primary channel for marketing, generating billions of dollars in revenue each year. But while the modern consumer has radically evolved, email as a platform has largely remained the same. At Rebel we reimagine what email can do by powering actionable, interactive experiences directly within the inbox. We make your email an extension of your application or website, increasing engagement, conversions and actions.
The digital revolution has unsurprisingly changed the landscape around how consumers and brands communicate. With so many innovative tools at the marketer’s fingertips, and 72% of consumer preferring email communications over social, email marketing will continue to hold its reign as king. The problem is that current email marketing strategies and solution have become sluggish towards meeting these dynamic consumer habits.
Rebelmail is a purpose built email marketing solution that has finally solved this issue by blurring the lines between the inbox and the on-site consumer experience. From implementing interactive Product Feedback Forms to allowing consumers to add-to-cart directly within email, the world’s largest consumer brands are breaching the boundaries of email marketing by placing Rebelmail at the centerfold!
Given our astounding growth in both demand and customer base, Rebelmail is seeking a proven Director of Customer Success to lead the development and growth of our Customer Success team!
- Defining the “North Star” vision of Customer Success
- Improving upon and executing fluid transition processes from sales to kickoff
- Developing client lifecycle processes and roadmap (client check-in cadences, usage tracking, success metrics, and prescriptive client campaign playbooks)
- Develop growth playbook for existing client portfolio
- Scaling a world class Customer Success culture and team
- 5-7 years of SAAS Customer Success experience (preferably within email marketing)
- Someone who is empathetic, a thought leader, and can add value to the Rebelmail culture
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and maintain efficient retention focused processes
- Ability to attract, retain, and professionally develop top talent
- Hunger towards understanding the underpinnings of a unique technology
- Ensuring Customer Success performance goals set are continuously met and exceeded